Monday, June 17, 2013

Say hello to my little blog!

Alright let me introduce myself, my name is Jed, but mostly everyone knows me as Myst1x. I've been in the miniature hobby since late December of last year, when a friend of mine bought a Necron Battleforce as a Christmas gift for me. From there, I found a great group of people at Mini War Gaming. The group made something I found interesting into a passion. A few members have become great friends and one even convinced me to do a live show on Youtube.

So that is where I am today. I have my own youtube show, called Sunshine and Moonbeam: Journey to Crystal Brush 2014, with my buddy, Mario. I know the title makes it sound like an episode of My Little Pony, but I promise you it's not. Each episode will have as guests some of the greatest minds in the hobby. They will share their wisdom with not only me, but other people who are seeking knowledge in the hobby. Of course, hopefully, I will end up winning at least winning one Crystal Brush next year.


So yeah, Im just another internet goofball trying to learn something new, trying to win trophies, a little fame, and having a whole lot of fun along the way. I welcome anyone who reads this blog to come along and have some fun with me. Ill be posting my thoughts, pimping out my youtube channel, and showing pictures of what I am working on at the time. Sit down, grab your air-sickness bag and let's get this started!

You can check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/TheMyst1x


Myst1x

No comments:

Post a Comment